Amkor's Plastic Dual In-line Package (PDIP) has a proven track record and is a common choice for assembly of logic, memory, microcontrollers, and other devices for use in a wide range of applications. The straight leads with 100 mil pitch allows for easy board mounting (through-hole wave soldering) or socket insertion.
PDIP Services and Support:
Amkor has a broad base of resources available to help our customers bring quality new products to market quickly and at lowest cost.
Full package characterization
- Thermal, mechanical stress, and electrical performance modeling
- Turnkey assembly, test and drop ship
- World class reliability testing and failure analysis
- Standard JEDEC package outlines
- Multi-die production capability
- Turnkey test services, including strip test options
- Green materials are standard - Pb free and RoHS compliant
PDIP Reliability Qualification:
Amkor package qualification uses three independent production lots and a minimum of 77 units per test group.
|| -65 / +150°C, 500 cycles
|| 130°C / 85% RH, No Bias, 96 hrs
|High temp storage:
|| 150°C, 1000 hours
- PCC wire bonding standard, Ag wire available
- Wafer backgrinding services available
- Multiple die and die stacking capability
- Matte Sn lead finish is standard
- Laser Mark on package body
- Program generation / conversion
- Wafer probe
- -55 °C to +165 °C test available
- Strip test available
- Clear anti-static tube, 20 inch
- Drop ship
PDIP Cross Section:
For more information on the PDIP, DIP, CDIP (Ceramic DIP) package, please contact an Amkor Regional Sales Office near you or fill out the Request Form.