Sr. Internal Auditor
Amkor is recruiting for a Senior Internal Auditor to join our Chandler, AZ Corporate Headquarters. This position will work directly with a variety of levels and operational functions within the organization.
- Manage and conduct integrated Internal Audits in accordance with the professional standards of Internal Audit to provide assurances regarding the functioning of major financial and operational systems. Determine the scope, objectives, and procedures for assigned Internal Audits and document information to support observations and conclusions.
- Review and evaluate the Sarbanes-Oxley Program for sufficiency of the design and effectiveness of internal controls. Supervise and conduct relevant testing of internal controls. Manage and coordinate Sarbanes-Oxley 404 projects for multiple locations.
- Collaborate with the Director of Internal Audit in establishing an Internal Audit Plan utilizing an enterprise risk assessment model to prioritize risks affecting financial and operational systems.
- Identify and communicate business process inefficiencies or operational issues observed while performing Internal Audits and recommend appropriate solutions.
- Prepare accurate and well-written Internal Audit Reports and make oral reports to management on observations and recommendations. Follow up on corrective action taken to address reported Internal Audit observations.
- Maintain a high level of knowledge of current Internal Audit tools and techniques; develop and implement new methodologies that enhance the efficiency and effectiveness of Internal Audit services.
- Assist in training staff and developing presentations to Senior Management and the Audit Committee.
- Perform other Internal Audit activities or special projects as requested.
- Five (5) or more years of experience in finance, accounting, or auditing. Experience at a multi-national company that is subject to US public company regulations is desired.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, or Information Systems. MBA is desired.
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written, with the ability to convey a clear and concise message to all level of management.
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA), Certified Internal Auditor (CIA) or Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA) is required.
- A thorough understanding of financial accounting and in depth knowledge of SOX Compliance.
- Experience in the functionality of the SAP Enterprise Resource Planning System is desired.
- Ability to prioritize, work overtime when needed, and work at both overview and detailed levels.
- Comprehensive PC skills including knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Korean, Japanese or Mandarin language proficiency is desired.
- Must be flexible to travel up 15% of the time internationally.
Apply Online Here
Amkor Technology offers a number of options for receiving your resume: